LIME-A-WAY® Toggle: The Large Surface Hard Water Stain Remover

LIME-A-WAY® Toggle is a hard water cleaner that's great at removing hard water stains and limescale deposits.

Product Features

  • Hard water stain remover for large surfaces
  • Great for places in the bathroom like bathtubs and shower walls
  • Specially formulated to take on tough lime, calcium and rust stain buildups
  • Helps leave surfaces stain-free and sparkling

Product Description

LIME-A-WAY® Trigger is a hard water bathroom surface cleaner that eliminates limescale, calcium, and rust stains. The trigger format is a convenient way to clean small surfaces like basins, sinks, faucets, taps and fixtures. It effectively cleans the toughest hard water and limescale build-ups with a convenient, easy to use spray bottle.
If you need a hard water stain remover for smaller surface areas, try LIME-A-WAY® Trigger. To fight tough stains even below the waterline, turn to LIME-A-WAY® Toilet Bowl Cleaner.

Available in 28 oz

Wearing rubber gloves, use your fingernail or pen point and apply slight backward pressure to the ridge of flip top. Once flip top is raised slightly, the flip top can be lifted completely. Apply directly to the stain or damp sponge or cloth. Wipe and rinse area promptly and thoroughly with cold clean water. For heavy build up or hard water deposits, apply directly to the area then rinse promptly. Always re-close after use and store with cap closed.

Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Danger: Corrosive. Harmful If Swallowed. Causes Eye And Skin Damage. Do Not Get In Eyes, On Skin Or On Clothing. Do Not Ingest. Do Not Breathe Vapor Or Mist. Do Not Mix With Bleach Or Other Household Chemicals As Harmful Fumes May Result. Handle With Care, Wear Rubber Gloves And Eye Protection. Use In Well-Ventilated Areas. Do Not Spray Towards Face. Contains Sulfamic Acid. First Aid: If In Eyes, Immediately Rinse Eyes Thoroughly With Water. Remove Any Contact Lenses And Continue Rinsing Eyes For At Least 15 Minutes. Get Immediate Medical Attention. If On Skin, Immediately Wash With Soap And Water. Get Immediate Medical Attention. If Swallowed, Rinse Mouth And Drink A Glass Of Water. Call A Physician Or Poison Control Center. If Inhaled, Move Person To Fresh Air.