Lime-A-Way® Trigger: Bathroom Spray
Lime-A-Way - Liquid Trigger 22 Ounce
- The expert hard water stain remover
- Eliminates lime scale, rust and calcium stains
- Clean small surfaces like basins, sinks, faucets, taps and fixtures
- Easy to use spray bottle
- 4X more effective at removing lime scale that the Leading Bathroom cleaner
Lime-A-Way is the expert hard water cleaner that provides solutions to your lime, calcium and rust stains. It is scientifically proven to eliminate lime scale deposits, leaving your home clean from hard water stains. Lime-A-Way has three hard water solutions to suit your needs: trigger, toggle and toilet bowl cleaner.
Wear rubber gloves. To open, press tab in and hold down while turning nozzle. Spray surface to cover soiled area. Wipe with damp cloth or sponge. Rinse well with water. To close, turn nozzle back until tab locks into position. Always re-close after use and store closed. Note: Do not use on natural marble, stone, terrazzo, polished or anodized aluminum, metallic or painted surfaces, colored grout or counter tops. May etch some older or worn porcelain tubs and sinks or ceramic tile. If in doubt, test hidden areas first. Avoid contact with wood, fabric and wallpaper. Wipe up spills immediately and rinse with water. Not for use on food contact surfaces. Do not use on cookware, coffee makers, tea kettles, humidifiers and washing machines.
Keep out of reach of children. Danger: Corrosive. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye and skin damage. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Do not ingest. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Do not mix with bleach or other household chemicals as harmful fumes may result. Handle with care, wear rubber gloves and eye protection. Use in well-ventilated areas. Contains sulfamic acid. First Aid: If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. If on skin, immediately wash with soap and water. Get immediate medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center. If inhaled, move person to fresh air.
Product Code: 00051700871032